CDO’s 15 Days of Giving AND CDO’s 15 Ways of Giving
Chromosome disorders may affect 1 in 150 individuals.
Help CDO to always be there for those affected and their families by supporting our 15 Days of Giving Campaign. Together we can do it!
1. CDO manages a Facebook group so members can share pictures, stories, and questions!
2. CDO offers personalized networking programs. We work hard to match members with those who have the same or similar disorders, share medical conditions, and live in the same region.
3. The CDO Ask the Doctor service is available to all website visitors.
4. CDO maintains a library containing thousands of articles – we add up to 50 new articles monthly .
5. CDO employs consulting geneticists who answer personal inquiries and make referrals to additional resources.
6. CDO publishes a periodic newsletter.
7. CDO archives several years’ worth of newsletter issues that may be downloaded on demand from each member’s private CDO account.
8. CDO maintains an interactive website and is continually adding new resources to further help individuals and their families.
9. CDO offers personalized research services.
10. CDO monitors a telephone helpline 561.395.4252
11. CDO keeps a detailed database registry including medical and developmental symptoms allowing us to provide very real data (de-identified) to researchers
12. CDO raises awareness through Rare Chromosome Disorder Awareness Week each June.
13. CDO creates a calendar of member artwork and photos every holiday season… highlighting the beautiful faces and the beautiful creations of these members.
14. CDO operates an online store to help raise awareness.
15. And most importantly… For 25 years CDO’s many programs have ensured that individuals and their families know they are never alone. Whether this diagnosis is received prenatally or when a patient is an adult – CDO will always be there to help.